Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sink Project - Day 1

My brother came down to deliver my master bedroom furniture and we decided to rip out my sink while he was here. I forgot to take a picture after the sink top was ripped out, but I have a picture of the progress at the end of the day.
What we did:
-Unhook old plumbing
-Rip out old sink
-Patch up holes where the builders decided not to install dry wall. I guess they figured it was okay to not follow code since no one would ever see the hole.
-Cut to size and screw in 2 x 4's to provide the base.
-Cut to size and screw in backerboard.
-Cut out holes for sink drain and faucet.

Now I am alone for day 2. So far I've patched up the side walls and am waiting for the spackle to dry. Then, it's painting time and then thinset and tile laying. And lots and lots of cleaning.

2 comments:

kiperline said...

Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.
Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.

Vapeciga said...

Your article is very good, and you are welcome to have a look here,
replica furniture store click Hrdfurniture
genuine leather click Hrdfurniture
recliner chair click Hrdfurniture